adi's mcle guide
- 25 hours required
- A maximum of 12.5 hours can be self-study units
- Attorneys must fulfill the following special requirements:
- 4 hours - Legal Ethics
- 1 hour - Detection/Prevention of Substance Abuse
- 1 hour - Elimination of Bias in the Legal Profession
Finding MCLE Courses Online:
- State Bar Online CLE - Choose from more than 500 hours of State Bar-sponsored CLE programs for participatory CLE credit. The site offers streaming video at both modem and broadband connection speeds, as well as streaming audio. Courses starting at $25.
- California Bar Journal MCLE on the Web - The State Bar offers low-cost self-study activities that are approved for MCLE credit. Courses are only $15. Choose from more than 500 hours of State Bar-sponsored CLE programs for participatory CLE credit.
- Versa-Tape Company - Versa-Tape has a large library of audio cassettes of educational programs sponsored by the State Bar of California.
- MCLE Courses On The Web – a listing of various on-line CLE providers compiled by ADI.
Become an Appellate Law Specialist:
- Check out the requirements at the State Bar Web site
- ADI is an approved provider of MCLE for appellate and criminal legal specialization.